(Adds quote, background and details) FRANKFURT, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The German state of Lower Saxony said on Monday that a report that its Premier Christian Wulff was forming an alliance to fend off Porsche's claims to power at Volkswagen was made up. "Today's report in the Financial Times Deutschland that Premier Christian Wulff was considering forming an alliance against Porsche is made up. Such reports recur as regularly as Christmas," a Wulff spokesman said in a statement. The FTD ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Wulff says anti-Porsche alliance report "made up"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642