(Adds CEO quote, board members, share price, background) WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Inc. , a satellite radio broadcaster, on Monday said it reached financing agreements totaling $450 million that should provide the cash needed until its operations reach break-even. XM stock jumped more than 10 percent following the news. The Washington-based company said the package includes $200 million from a sale of notes convertible into common stock at $3.18 a share, and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-XM Satellite Radio gets new financing, stock jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.