(Adds details from conference call, stock price) WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - Satellite radio broadcaster XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. on Tuesday posted a wider net loss for the second quarter and said it would introduce its new generation of chips later this year. Washington, D.C.-based XM reported a net loss of $117.2 million, compared with a net loss of $38.5 million a year earlier. Its loss applicable to common shareholders was $122.4 million, or $1.38 per share, compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-XM Satellite reports wider loss, new chips coming" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.