(New throughout) WASHINGTON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Inc. said Friday it completed a tender offer for senior notes, paving the way for the subscription radio service to obtain $475 million of financing that it said will keep it operating at least through the middle of 2004, and sending its shares as much as 10 percent higher. The company expects to obtain $475 million additional financing. The company, which is based in Washington, D.C., is receiving the financing from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-XM Satellite sees new financing after bond tender" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642