(Adds details, closing share price) TOKYO, May 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Yamaha Corp. said on Monday it would sell 7.8 percentage points of its 22.7 percent stake in Yamaha Motor Co. in a move that would remove the motorcycle maker from its own earnings calculations. Yamaha Corp., a maker of musical instruments, will sell 3.0 percent to trading house Mitsui & Co. , and the remaining 4.8 percent in block trading through an undisclosed brokerage by the end of the month, it said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Yamaha Corp to sell 7.8 pct stake in Yamaha Motor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642