* Market is misinterpreting statement, Zenn says * Would be a waste not to patent developments VANCOUVER, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Zenn Motor Co Inc said on Tuesday it is "still very confident" in a potentially ground-breaking battery, or energy story unit, currently being developed by private company EEStor Inc. Zenn spokeswoman Catherine Scrimgeour said statements from the company, a small developer of green automotive technology, had been misinterpreted by some in the market and that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Zenn says not distancing from EEStor project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642