* A123 projects steep losses; 'going concern' risk * Company overly reliant on Fisker, hurt by slow EV adoption * A123 spent $1.57 for every $1 in Fisker revenue - analyst (Adds background on A123 financial issues, GM comment, analyst comment) By Deepa Seetharaman May 30 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion battery maker A123 Systems Inc said on Wednesday there was "substantial doubt" about its viability because the company expects to burn through cash and report steep losses over the next several ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-A123 sees 'going concern' risk due to steep losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.