* Coupon range seen at 3.5-4.0 percent - statement * Aabar is cornerstone investor in Glencore IPO * Bonds to represent about 12.2 mln Daimler shares (Adds detail from Aabar statement) DUBAI, May 24 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments plans to issue a 750 million euro ($1.06 billion) bond exchangeable into German automaker Daimler's shares , of which the sovereign fund owns 9.1 percent. Aabar said on Tuesday the exchange price would be set at a 30 percent premium to Daimler's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Aabar plans 750 mln euro Daimler exchangeable bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.