(Adds stock action) CHICAGO, April 30 (Reuters) - Accuride Corp. , which makes wheels and other components for commercial trucks, posted a quarterly net loss on Monday due to the planned exit of its light-duty steel wheel business, but operating results topped expectations. Despite the stronger-than-expected results, Accuride maintained its full-year financial outlook, saying weakness in the middle of the year will offset the strong first-quarter results. The company reported a net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Accuride posts loss, operating results top view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642