* Carlyle, Leonard Green, KKR and CD&R among bidders-sources * Blackstone advising Advance Auto on alternatives-sources * Advance Auto shares drop 6 percent By Greg Roumeliotis and Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, Nov 29 (Reuters) - An auction of Advance Auto Parts Inc failed to attract bids that met its price expectations, making it unlikely the auto parts retailer will proceed with plans to sell itself, according to four people familiar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Advance Auto bids fall short, sale unlikely-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.