* Q2 EPS 61 cents; Wall Street view 53 cents * Sees demand for farm equipment continuing to soften * Reiterates interest in possible North American deal * Shares down 1.5 percent (Adds details from conference call, analyst comments and byline; updates shares, recasts throughout) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker Agco Corp posted stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings on Tuesday as improved margins in its North American operations offset a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Agco beats, but cuts outlook on farm weakness" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.