(Adds CEO comment, detail, updates share) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Autoliv , the world's biggest maker of airbags and seat belts, forecast on Thursday that its sales would rise this year after a stronger than expected fourth quarter, boosting its shares. Fourth-quarter pretax profit rose to $138 million from $128 million a year earlier, beating an average forecast of $128 million in a Reuters poll of 13 analysts. Sales rose to a record $1.7 billion versus a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Airbag maker Autoliv upbeat after Q4 profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.