(Rewrites with share move, analyst comment) By Ulf Laessing SCHORSSOW, Germany, April 26 (Reuters) - Europe's largest aerospace firm EADS said Airbus A380 jumbo sales would boost its revenues by a third and double its operating margin by 2007, sending its shares to near three-year highs on Monday. Joint Chief Executive Rainer Hertrich said in remarks embargoed for Monday the firm aimed to grow its annual sales to 40 billion euros ($47.25 billion) by around 2007 and its EBIT (earnings ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Airbus A380 to boost EADS sales by a third by 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642