(Adds analyst comment, detail, shares) By John O'Donnell FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - German insurer Allianz announced about 4 billion euros ($5.22 billion) of bond and share sales on Wednesday aimed at cutting its exposure to stock market investments and restructuring its debt. The company issued a 3-year 1.2 billion euro bond, which Allianz can pay off with shares in BMW , Siemens or Munich Re , reducing the insurer's stake in these companies. Separately, it said that its banking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Allianz sheds share stakes in 4 bln euro move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.