(Adds details, background) Feb 29 (Reuters) - Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, a maker of automatic transmissions for trucks, buses and military vehicles, said it expects its initial public offering of 21.7 million shares to be priced between $22 and $24 apiece. Indianapolis-based Allison Transmission -- which was bought by private equity companies Carlyle and Onex from General Motors Inc in 2007 -- had filed for an IPO of up to $750 million in March last year. In a filing with the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Allison Transmission sees IPO priced at $22-$24/shr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.