* Net income $310 mln vs $146 mln year-ago * Executives say Chrysler non-renewal of lending pact expected * Auto finance results slip (Adds comments from conference call and background on bailout) By David Henry and Rick Rothacker April 26 (Reuters) - Ally Financial Inc, a mortgage and auto lender owned largely by the U.S. government, reported a higher quarterly profit on higher valuations for its mortgage servicing rights. The earnings report came a day after Ally received notice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ally Financial profits rise on mortgage servicing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.