(Adds details, stock activity) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Friday said quarterly earnings rose 8 percent as an increase in its parts business for full-sized sport utility vehicles offset overall auto production declines. Production increased about 5 percent on major full-size pickup truck and SUV programs that American Axle supports for General Motors Corp. , and Chrysler Group , American Axle said. Production fell 23 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle 2nd-qtr earnings rise 8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.