(Adds earnings from Dura, supplier sector, analyst quotes, stock prices, byline) By Michael Ellis DETROIT, July 24 (Reuters) - Automotive suppliers American Axle and Dura Automotive Systems Inc. both reported stronger earnings on Thursday, capping a good second quarter for the sector, analysts said. Cost-cutting efforts and a shift in U.S. vehicle sales to trucks and luxury vehicles, which have higher margins and more components, helped boost results at many automotive suppliers, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle, Dura cap auto supplier results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642