* Loss per share $2.17 vs loss 52 cents * Says U.S. auto industry pushed to 'verge of collapse' * Shares down 14 percent in premarket trade (Adds share move, full-year results, background) DETROIT, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc reported a wider quarterly loss due to tumbling production volumes by major automakers, and its shares fell nearly 14 percent in premarket trading. The net loss came to $112.1 million, or $2.17 per share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle loss widens on auto production cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.