* Q3 EPS 35 cents, first quarterly profit since Q3 2007 * Says successfully resolved short-term liquidity concern * Shares up 2 pct in premarket after 17 pct rally Thurs (Adds company comments, liquidity details, shares) DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted its first quarterly profit in two years and said it had shored up liquidity and nearly completed a restructuring to cut costs. Shares of American Axle were up 2 percent to $6.70 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle posts first quarterly profit in 2 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.