(Adds analyst estimates, shares, byline) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 25 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Friday, hit by a strike at five U.S. plants, and it repeated threats to close the factories unless workers accept steep wage cuts. About 3,650 employees represented by the United Auto Workers union went on strike at the plants in New York and Michigan on Feb. 26, after the union and the company failed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle posts quarterly loss amid UAW strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642