(Adds share price, analyst comment) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Friday posted a steep third-quarter loss due to vehicle production cuts in North America that hit pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles especially hard, and its shares fell in early trading. The automotive parts maker reported a net loss of $62.9 million, or $1.25 per share, compared with net income of $19.3 million, or 38 cents per share, a year earlier. Results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle posts steep loss, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.