* Q2 adj. EPS 69 cents vs Street view 44 cents * Raises full-year sales and earnings outlook * On track to close Detroit plant in February * Shares up more than 10 percent (Adds details on Detroit plant closure, New York plant labor negotiations, CFO comment and Tenneco results) By Clare Baldwin DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - American Axle and Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted higher-than-expected quarterly earnings and raised its full-year forecast due to increased demand from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle profit beats Street, raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642