(Adds earnings details, 2004 outlook, morning stock activity) CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Thursday reported a 6 percent rise in quarterly net profit as it sold more light-truck parts and reduced costs in the face of lower auto industry production. The auto parts maker also said it expects to report higher earnings, excluding debt refinancing costs, despite slightly lower sales in 2004. American Axle shares reached their highest level ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle profit up on light-truck parts sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642