* Q1 EPS 50 cents vs Street view 38 cents * Parts supplier says long-term turnaround plan on track * Sales outside GM up 44 percent from year earlier (Adds details from conference call, analyst comment) DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle and Manufacturing Holding Inc's first-quarter profit more than doubled as vehicle production increased and it won new business outside General Motors and Chrysler. The company, which focuses on making axles and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle profit more than doubles, stock up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642