(Adds company's outlook, details, CFO remarks, analyst comments, byline, changes dateline from DETROIT) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Thursday posted a stronger than expected quarterly profit, fueled by higher production of light trucks by its biggest customer, General Motors Corp. The Detroit-based maker of axles, driveshafts and chassis components said the launch of drive systems production for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle profit rises on GM trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.