* EPS ex-items 36 cents vs Street view 27 cents * Revenue $559.6 mln; analysts expected $540.9 mln * Sees increased demand for full-size pickups, SUVs * Shares up 2.2 percent in premarket trade (Adds details on result, outlook, stock activity) DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc posted quarterly earnings that beat Wall Street estimates on Friday and said it was benefiting from increased demand for full-size pickups and SUVs. The auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-American Axle quarterly profit tops estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.