(Adds details, CEO comments, share movement) June 26 (Reuters) - Automotive retailer America's Car-Mart Inc posted higher quarterly results that beat market expectations, helped by higher sales from a better selection of cars and heavy investment in advertising, sending its shares up 18 percent to their new year-high. The company, which helps people with limited credit histories buy used cars, also attributed higher sales to more efficient efforts in providing credit and collecting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-America's Car-Mart profit beats estimates; shares surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.