(Adds more quotes, background, byline) By Narayanan Somasundaram and Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, July 31 (Reuters) - Amtek Auto Ltd on Thursday said it will merge five of its group firms with itself, to form a auto parts firm with combined annual sales of nearly $1.5 billion, and operations spanning three continents. Amtek Auto will merge Amtek India , Ahmednagar Forgings and three unlisted firms through a share swap, Chief Financial Officer Santosh Singhi told Reuters. The merger, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2 -Amtek Auto okays merger of 5 group cos with itself" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.