(Adds details, background, byline) By Nichola Groom LOS ANGELES, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch Cos. Inc. on Wednesday named August Busch IV, the head of its U.S. beer business and the great-great-grandson of its founder, as its new president and chief executive. August Busch IV, 42, succeeds Patrick Stokes, 64, who will become chairman after more than four years as CEO of the top U.S. brewer. As part of the transition, current Chairman August Busch III, father of the new CEO, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Anheuser-Busch returns to Busch family for new CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642