(Adds analyst comments, details, updates share price) NEW DELHI, July 18 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd's quarterly profit rose 4 percent, as rising raw material prices shaved off gains from higher sales, and the tyre maker said cost pressures would remain for the next few quarters. Raw material prices rose 18 percent in the April-June quarter for the tyre-maker, bringing down profit margins by 40 basis points to 4.4 percent, Sunam Sarkar, chief of corporate strategy and marketing told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Apollo Tyres Q1 net up 4 pct, costs pinch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642