* Output fell again after brief rebound in October * Industry production down 0.9 pct January-November BUENOS AIRES, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Argentina's industrial production missed market expectations in November, dropping 1.4 percent from a year earlier and shedding 2.1 percent versus October, government data showed on Thursday. Seven analysts polled by Reuters gave disparate estimates for last month's factory output, ranging from a 1.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Argentina industrial production stumbles in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642