* Q4 adj loss $0.88/share vs est loss $0.30/share * Rev falls 5 pct * Cuts quarterly cash dividend by 80 pct * Shares down 4 pct (Adds details, background, share movement) Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. trucking company Arkansas Best Corp posted a wider-than-expected quarterly loss, hurt by weak freight volumes and pricing, and cut its quarterly cash dividend by 80 percent. "Our 2010 operating performance will continue to be challenged until some positive change occurs such as a better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Arkansas Best posts wider-than-expected loss, cuts div" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642