* Transport group says rail revenue growth slowed * CrossCountry franchise revenues up 2.4 percent * Results elsewhere in the group in line with forecasts * Shares fall 2 percent (Adds detail, shares) By John Bowker LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - British rail and bus operator Arriva said slower growth at its key rail franchise CrossCrountry would hit first-half results, knocking its stock. Arriva, which runs transport groups in 13 countries across Europe, said in a statement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Arriva says soft UK rail to hit H1 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.