(Adds details, background, stock price) CHICAGO, July 31 (Reuters) - Auto and truck parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Monday that quarterly earnings fell more than 50 percent after a labor disruption at a brake plant, but income from continuing operations exceeded expectations. Sales of car parts in Europe and truck parts in North America, its two biggest revenue producing units, drove overall revenue. ArvinMeritor expects the North America heavy truck market to stay strong in its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor 3rd-qtr profit falls; tops estimate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642