(Recasts, adds details from presentation to analysts, byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. cut its earnings outlook on Tuesday, citing higher costs for new product launches, steel supply problems and other expenses, sending its shares tumbling 12 percent. But the parts supplier, which is waging a hostile $2.2 billion takeover battle for larger rival Dana Corp. , said it remains as dedicated to pursuing the merger as it was when it first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor cuts profit outlook, shares dive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.