(Recasts, adds Dana comments) LOS ANGELES, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Thursday extended its $2.2 billion offer to buy rival Dana Corp. by nearly five weeks to Oct. 2. The company, based in Troy, Michigan, also said that so far about 2.5 million Dana shares, or less than 2 percent of the total, have been tendered in the offer, previously scheduled to expire on Thursday. Toledo, Ohio-based Dana said it still considers the offer "inadequate." ArvinMeritor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor extends offer for Dana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642