(Recasts lead, adds details from company news release) CHICAGO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier ArvinMeritor Inc. said on Wednesday it will close an Indiana plant employing 850 workers. The Franklin, Indiana, factory makes exhaust systems. The union representing 750 workers at the Franklin plant was informed of the decision last week, ArvinMeritor spokeswoman Krista McClure told Reuters. ArvinMeritor shares ended up about 3.5 percent at $20.51 on Wednesday afternoon on the New ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor plans to close Indiana plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642