(Adds earnings details) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Wednesday said strong commercial truck demand boosted its quarterly profit, but it trimmed its full-year outlook amid expectations of softer light-vehicle production. The maker of axles, brakes, and exhaust and suspension systems said net income rose to $53 million, or 77 cents a share, in the third quarter ended on June 30 from $47 million, or 69 cents a share, a year earlier. Analysts on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor profit up; company narrows outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.