(Rewrites throughout, updates with analyst comments, stock activity) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, April 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Wednesday said its quarterly profit fell 31 percent, hurt by higher steel costs, pricing pressure from automakers, and soft demand for replacement components. "Overall, the quarter was disappointing, except for (commercial vehicle systems)," Merrill Lynch analyst John Casesa, who rates the stock "neutral," said in a research report. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor profit falls on softer demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.