(Adds earnings details, analyst comments, stock activity, byline) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - ArvinMeritor Inc. on Wednesday said quarterly earnings fell due to higher costs and a charge for its unsuccessful attempt to take over competitor Dana Corp. , knocking the auto parts maker's shares down more than 8 percent. The Troy, Michigan, company said results were hurt by higher pension and retiree medical costs and expenses for new product launches and integrating an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor profit falls, stock dives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.