(Recasts first sentence, adds analyst comments, Dana response, adds byline, dateline previously NEW YORK) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor Inc. on Monday raised its all-cash offer for rival Dana Corp. by 20 percent, but Dana's stock sank amid speculation the deal could be unraveling. ArvinMeritor said the new $18-a-share offer was final. The revised offer values Dana at $2.53 billion and is up from the previous offer of $15 a share. Shares of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor raises Dana bid, says it's final" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.