(Updates with ArvinMeritor comment on adviser role, para 10) By Arindam Nag and Susan Kelly NEW YORK/CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker ArvinMeritor said on Tuesday it had filed a lawsuit against Dana Corp. for "misrepresentations" in statements concerning its rejection of ArvinMeritor's $2.2 billion bid. The suit, filed in a U.S. district court in Virginia on Friday, accused Dana of making statements and disclosures that are "materially misleading, fraudulent, deceptive or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ArvinMeritor sues takeover target Dana Corp." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.