* Q1 EPS $0.59 vs $0.22 a year ago * Q1 rev up 18 pct * Says sees Japan-related supply disruptions (Recasts that earnings in line with estimates, adds executive comments about Japan crisis, background, DETROIT dateline) DETROIT, April 27 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc reported first-quarter earnings that were in line with estimates, and projected "meaningful" supply disruptions due to the earthquake in northern Japan last month. The company, which operates about 80 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Asbury Automotive Q1 earns up; sees Japan disruption" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642