* Q1 EPS ex-items 27 cents vs Wall St view 15 cents * Q1 revenue $960 million up 17 pct from yr ago * Shares jump more than 18 percent (Adds CEO comments, same-store, brand sales figures) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc posted stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings on Thursday on rebounding new and used vehicle sales and cost cuts from restructuring, causing shares to rise 18 percent. A strong March boosted the No. 6 U.S. auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Asbury Automotive revenue up 17 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642