(Adds executive comments, inventory levels, stock price, byline) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, April 25 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc. posted a 12-percent rise in quarterly operating profit on Wednesday as net earnings declined on charges related to refinancing and the retirement of the car dealership chain's chief executive. Asbury, the sixth-largest U.S. auto retailer by new vehicles sales, also raised its operating earnings-per-share forecast for 2007, citing lower debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Asbury operating profit rises, shares gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642