(Adds share price, details) DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Thursday posted a fourth-quarter profit, reversing a loss the year before, on strong new and used vehicle sales. Net income during the quarter was $12.8 million, or 39 cents a share, compared with a loss of $20.4 million, or 62 cents a share, a year earlier, when results were weighed down by acquisition-related charges and goodwill impairment. The company said it earned 42 cents a share ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Asbury posts profit on strong vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642