(Recasts, adds details and byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Asbury Automotive Group Inc. on Wednesday posted a higher-than-expected 24 percent increase in quarterly profit, but the car dealership group said it sees 2005 earnings at the lower end of its forecast range. Asbury's third-quarter profit rose to $15 million, or 45 cents per share, from $12.1 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier, boosted by gains in its service business as well as strong sales of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Asbury profit up, sees '05 at low end of outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.