* Market trend roughly unchanged from Q3 -CEO * Emerging markets could reach 50 pct of sales-CEO * Has "active pipeline" of acquisitions By Anna Ringstrom and Helena Soderpalm STOCKHOLM, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Assa Abloy, the world's biggest maker of locks, aims to double sales in emerging markets to half its total revenue, a goal it will achieve after 2025, it said on Friday. Assa Abloy, whose products range from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Assa Abloy aims to double emerging market sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.