* Sees no thaw in markets until mid-2010 * Says Oct sales "not fantastic" * Repeats long-term margin, sales targets * Shares down 2 pct, underperforms index (Adds further CEO comment, share price reaction) By Victoria Klesty LONDON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Assa Abloy , the world's biggest lock maker, said on Tuesday it expected no improvement in lacklustre sales until the middle of next year as the global downturn continued to weigh on construction. "October was not fantastic. That we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Assa Abloy says sales to remain weak in Nov, Dec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.